MY DAILY PLANNER – DOWNLOAD
I am a “to-do” list kind of woman. I have to write everything down or I will forget it. Being a mom to four children doesn’t allow for much room in my brain for remembrance of detailed daily tasks. If my head wasn’t attached to my neck, I would probably loose it most days.
Every year in December I start looking for a planner that will carry me through the following year. I have a few simple features that I look for in a daily planner and I have yet to find one that meets all of my needs.
Last year I decided to create my own daily planning sheet. I needed all of my information to be organized on one page when I opened up my planner. I didn’t want to flip through multiple sections to find everything that I needed. I wanted the convenience of everything on one page.
So here is a breakdown of the daily planner I created:
- The top of the planner allows me a place to put the date as well as write down any notes for that day.
- On the left hand side, you will find a section for Today’s Menu Plan. This is where I write down what I am cooking for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the day.
- To the right of this is a section for my Daily Bible Verse. I fill this in so I can refer to my verse throughout the day for inspiration
- You will also find a section for me to put my To-do List for the day, as well as a section to write down any Appointments I might have for the day.
- And last, but not least, is a section for me to mark off my water intake for the day. I try to drink at least eight, eight ounce glasses a day. This allows me to keep track of how many glasses of H2O I drink.
You can download my planner by clicking here or clicking on the picture above.